Instruct Biennial Structural Biology Conference 2019
The 4th Instruct Biennial Structural Biology Conference, which will take place in Alcalá de Henares, Spain, from May 22 till May 24, 2019. The historical Alcalá de Henares is in addition to the birthplace of Miguel de Cervantes where the Universidad Complutense was founded in 1293, one of the oldest universities in the world. Social programme of the meeting will include visit of the city, a gala dinner and extensive opportunity to network with the Instruct Structural Biology community.
Instruct is a distributed European Research Infrastructure, which provides scientists with access to all major cutting edge technologies that enable biomacromolecular structure determination at atomic resolution. Access to all of these technologies has been available to European member researchers from February 2012. The inaugural Instruct Structural Biology Meeting at Heidelberg in 2013 successfully showcased integrative structural biology and its impact on biological research and biomedicine. The second Biennial took place in Florence in 2015 continuing the integrative line with an increased focus on innovation. The last edition which took place in Brno Czech Republic included sessions representing recent structural biology highlights, emerging methods and technologies and results of biomedical importance. We have already confirmed outstanding speakers for this 4th edition and we are looking forward to see you there.
Bids should include:
- a description of the proposed venue (suitable for up to 250 participants)
- resources (rooms and support) for speaker sessions, posters, breakout sessions and administration meetings.
- Facilities for catering and accommodation, local travel between airport/train stations, venue, accommodation if applicable.
- an estimate of major costs and possibility of sponsorship
- any highlights that may be included (tours of facilities, gala dinner).
Bids will be received online until January 18th.
The successful bidder will be announced at the Fourth Biennial Conference in Alcala de Henares.